Salesforce Business Analyst - Richmond - Up to £55,000
My client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. This person will lead business analysis and modelling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows. You will provide the company with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business. This role is for someone who is seeking an opportunity to act as a liaison between technical teams and stakeholders. You must have excellent communication skills to succeed in this position.
- Strong ability to communicate through all levels of the project line
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Extensive experience in Service and Sales clouds
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customisations
- Salesforce Certified Administrator advantageous
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at or call +44 (0)
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy