An excellent opportunity for an experience SalesForce Business Analyst to join a leading Asset Manager
Your new company
This role is with a leading Asset Management company who has a global footprint, based in the City of London.
Your new role
As a Business Analyst/Solution Architect, you will be involved in various activities that will enable you to demonstrate innovation and leadership;
- Understanding of CRM solutions and tools, system integration and data management.
- A Business and Client oriented approach, understanding how Salesforce solutions can be used to solve the challenges of the business.
- Ability to put together an overall solution design and support the estimation of resources required to deliver
- Client-facing, facilitation and influencing skills with variety of business and IT partners including at senior levels. Ability to explain business benefits of a solution, and to elicit requirements from a diverse variety of people.
- Co-ordinating the formulation of solutions from business requirements and managing their implementation
- Delivery of project documentation including requirements definitions, feasibility studies, gap analysis, operating models, process maps for 'as is' and 'to be' processes, use cases, data models, solution descriptions, handover documents etc.
- Coordination of meetings, workshops etc. as part of the requirements gathering process
- Stakeholder management
- Identifying, recommending and delivering opportunities for improvement to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness of deliverables
- Working within delivery teams and lead Salesforce development including the migration to Salesforce Lightning
- Presentation of solutions to design governance committees
- Peer reviews of colleagues deliverables in order to drive up quality and ensure consistency
What you'll need to succeed
- The business analyst/solution architect should have sound knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Service cloud and will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems
- In this capacity the SA will be an expert in Force.com web application development, salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using;
- the Force.com API,
- APEX development - including SOQL,SOSL Triggers, SOAP Web Service, Rest services, Email Services, Controller classes, batch and schedule classes
- Lightning Design considerations
- Overall understanding of the Investment Management industry, processes and practices
- Proven track record of large scale customer transformation projects facing BA roles within Investment Management
- Project and software development lifecycle experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience in Data Analysis and data modelling skills
- Experienced in leading working groups etc.
- Good level of experience in working with system suppliers/software vendors
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certified
- Salesforce Administration Certified ADM 201
- Experience of salesforce.com 5 years
- Experience of Salesforce.com Technical architecture 2 years
- Strong communications skills
What you'll get in return
This role is paying up to a base salary of £75k plus bonus and additional benefits. This additionally is an excellent opportunity to branch into the prestigious Asset Management industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.