Salesforce BA, Salesforce CRM, Technical Business Analyst
Your new company
My client is a prestigious and well known Private Equity & Advisory firm which operates on a global basis and focuses on private equity, real estate and real assets in both the developed and emerging markets.
Your new role
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work with the Investor Management Team to manage a proposed upgrade of current CRM functionality across the firm.
The Salesforce Business Analyst is required to act as a subject matter expert on Salesforce and use their knowledge and experience to guide the firm through assessing current functionality vis a vis business processes and needs, carry out requirements gathering and gap analysis, advise on required functionality and manage implementation. The Salesforce Business Analyst will also be required to carry out firm-wide training on Salesforce functionality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Salesforce BA experience with an excellent understanding of the system from a technical point of view
- Hands on Salesforce configuration / administration experience
- Must be experienced with Apex
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- General understanding of how Information Systems are developed and deliver business value
- Proactive and results-orientated approach to working
- A high level of organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and communication
What you'll get in return
An FTC contract paying upto £80,000 with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.