· Overall experience: 18+ years
· SFDC Consulting and Implementation experience: 8+ years
· Expert knowledge on Salesforce Platform and its products and related App Exchange products.
· Lead end to end application / system architecture, solution approach, and liaison with key project stakeholders.
· Lead design discussions and coach technical architects to derive optimal solution, using out of box capabilities.
· Have executed atleast two global transformation programs.
· Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
· Ability to dissect the solutions provided on top of Salesforce (like Vlocity) and its impact on the performance of the application
· Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
· Deep functional and technical knowledge with ability to create data (integration, migration, archival) strategy
· Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
· Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
· Excellent client facing with ability to articulate and present the architecture and its impact
· Certified System Architect / Certified Application architect is preferred.
· Project Experience & Certification in CPQ (Apttus / CloudSense / Vlocity) and CLM will be a great advantage
· Knowledge on the NFR (in and out) / GDPR implementation/SFDC best practices/ Security/ Legal Compliance of PaaS & SaaS set up
- Salesforce Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'