Salesforce Architect - Newcastle or RemoteCompany Description
Turnitin is your partner in education with integrity. Turnitin’s originality checking and authorship investigation services ensure academic integrity, promote critical thinking, and help students improve their authentic writing. Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to prevent plagiarism, engage students in the writing process, and provide personalised feedback. Turnitin is used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries. Turnitin is headquartered in Oakland, Calif., with international offices in Newcastle, U.K., Utrecht, Netherlands, Melbourne, Australia, Seoul, Korea and throughout Latin America.
Turnitin is embarking on a major Salesforce reengineering project of our 16 year old org and processes to streamline and simplify how we work to support our growing business. This is a great opportunity for a Salesforce architect to be involved in a project that covers many of the key Salesforce capabilities (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Communities). Turnitin has fully adopted Salesforce and it is key to much of our core business processes and reporting. The breath of the implementation will be of interest to any Salesforce architect who is looking to expand their experience across the full Salesforce ecosystem and to use the best of Salesforce to drive operational excellence and efficiency across this fast paced business.
As a Salesforce Architect, you will provide technical leadership on this project, lead the Salesforce support effort and provide direction and coaching to the Salesforce team at Turnitin. Working with internal team members, SI Partners and off-shore development teams, responsibility will cover all functionality development across the Salesforce platform at Turnitin.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining technical standards and ways of working, ensuring that all development, customisation and configuration on the Salesforce platform conforms to defined standards and delivers a high-quality, fit for purpose business solution. You will coach and mentor less experienced team members to help them develop in their roles.
You will be a multi-certified Salesforce professional, ideally on the path to Certified Technical Architect. We are looking for someone who has a strong interest in Sales, comes with a wealth of industry best practice and a desire to develop our use of the Salesforce platform to drive efficiency in our operation and an industry leading approach to selling automation.
- Strong Salesforce technical knowledge and capability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and perform under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills / friendly and approachable
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical colleagues to support decision making
- Keen to support development of less experienced team members acting as a technical mentor
- Customer focused
- Project Management skills
- People management capability
Ideal qualifications would include...
- Salesforce Administrator
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Identity and Access Management Designer
- Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Platform Developer I
- Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Integration Architecture Designer
- Platform App Builder
- A smart, fun, and casual environment where you can learn from and teach others
- A great mission - you will be involved in building a distinct and recognisable global brand identity in the education market
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'