Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Tech City Stars could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
We are an award-winning Salesforce consulting and implementation firm based in Central London. We work exclusively with Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM and customer success platform. Salesforce empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way and we invite you to be part of our team as we transform businesses using technology from the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes.
Are you inquisitive and curious? Are you technical? Are you interested in new technologies and discovering how businesses work? If so then come join our dynamic and growing team!
As a Trainee Salesforce CRM Consultant you will come to us with your existing critical thinking and analytical skills, we will then guide you to become an expert on Salesforce applications, the Salesforce1 platform, and learn how to solve our customer's complex business problems with these tools.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Assist with pre-sales activities to understand customer goals and challenges
- Become an expert in all Salesforce applications and the Salesforce1 platform.
- Conduct workshops with customers and document solution requirements
- Produce solution design presentations and gain stakeholder buy-in for your solution
- Point-and-click configuration and setup of Salesforce
- Conduct end-user training for customer staff on the solution you developed
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
All you need is EEWAP - Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
For this role we are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and resilient individuals who meet the following requirements:
- A track record of outstanding academic performance, ideally in computer science or business.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex challenges and situations
- Can work independently and manage a complex workload of multiple projects and customers
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
Ideal but not but not required:
- Knowledge of Cloud applications/platforms, relational databases and web technologies
- Programming experience/exposure in C#/Java/.NET/Ruby or other object oriented - programming languages
- Additional language skills, especially Dutch or French
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Tech City Stars, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website - www.techcitystars.co
ABOUT TECH CITY STARS
Tech City Stars helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways - Digital Marketing, IT Support & Networks and Web & Software Development. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Tech City Stars puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well - hey presto - YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!
- Software Development
- Salesforce Administrator