*Please note this is a 12-month contract position with potential for extension/permanent employment.*
Are you a CRM expert who would like to demonstrate your skills in a nationally renowned business?
We are looking for a Salesforce specialist to join our busy Strategy and Commercial team as a Salesforce Administrator who can support the design, development and delivery of our CRM system.
Working with numerous teams across the Aviva business, it will be a superb opportunity for someone proficient in adapting to many different scenarios and user needs. We want to encourage a culture of fair customer treatment within the business and consider this role a key facilitator in demonstrating this.
Role and Responsibilities
- To provide support for the planning, design and oversight of the development and maintenance of the Workplace Benefits Salesforce CRM application.
- Seek feedback from users to find opportunities to develop the CRM system both tactically and strategically.
- Hold regular forums & feedback sessions with CRM users and maintaining a development log.
- Provide appropriate training for the CRM user base when needed.
- Reduce exposure to risk by maintaining appropriate documentation & following change control processes.
- Stay abreast of technological advancements in CRM particularly within the Salesforce application.
If the statements below sound like your capabilities, we would love to know!
- Salesforce qualification/accreditation is necessary for this position.
- Demonstrable experience in administrating Salesforce CRM applications.
- Superb communication and relationship management skills when dealing with managers and CRM users.
- Skills and knowledge related to project lifecycle management and process mapping are important.
- Experience of using SQL databases would be advantageous.
- Annual salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (pro-rata) depending on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays (also pro-rata) and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
How you feel at home, work and all aspects of your life are important to us. Our programme – ‘Be Healthy’, ‘Be Mindful’, ‘Be Secure’ and ‘Be Awesome’ supports your physical, mental, financial and social well-being.
Here are just a few highlights:
- You’ll be able to download Aviva Digital GP - a 24/7 personal GP service that enables you to get a video consultation with a GP and pharmacy service at the touch of a button.
- We offer all UK employees subscriptions to Headspace for free!
- We have subsidised 70% off the normal gym membership prices, meaning for a reduced monthly fee you will have access to a wide range of fitness venues.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are crafting an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (as defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Megan Douglas in the Resourcing team on or .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'