This is a great opportunity working for a business with a national presence for an administrator conversant with Salesforce to contribute, grow and develop their own career.
My client is a recognised brand name and a leader within their industry.
The key responsibilities would include:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com with 40+ users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions include user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities.
The successful candidate would:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
A great opportunity to grow and develop within their career with a competitive salary!
- Salesforce Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'