QBE’s European Operations (EO), which accounts for over 27% of QBE Group turnover, is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines business. Active in both the Lloyd’s and company market, QBE offers considerable diversity to the broking community with literally hundreds of product lines we are confident we can provide clients with a competitive solution.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to create a workplace that is fair and inclusive in order to attract and retain the best people to do the job.
QBE embraces diversity and teamwork among our employees. Diversity and inclusion are integral to the culture of QBE.
The Broker Development team has been built to meet the evolving needs of our business and our customers. You will be responsible to support transitioning to business as usual and the ongoing developments, implementation and integrations of the Salesforce.com across EO as part of the Global Sales Excellence programme.
Ensure business requirements are gathered, understood and documented to support the EO Strategic Development Manager to develop and deliver adoption strategies, best practice system and data use that directly supports the development of broker and client relationships toward overall objectives.
Your Responsibilities For This Role May Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Work closely with the business MDM (Salesforce) enabled strategy across EO
- Create action plans to deliver specified Broker Initiatives
- Support EO divisions to achieve delivery against plan by working closely with strategic broker partners Data and system teams
- Actively participate in and contribute to ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives which support achievement of business goals
- Embed Salesforce & Broker System data use across EO.
- Support the delivery of Broker analytics in Salesforce.com
- Develop action plans to support the Broker planning and targeting process
- Use agreed and active standards, processes and templates in order to ensure appropriate methods and approaches are adopted
- Identify and monitor Data risks and issues, managing inter-dependencies, provide recommendations and implement solutions
- Co-ordinate testing activity with relevant parties ensuring activity is planned and that working cycles are correctly implemented
- Deliver appropriate reports and presentations to key stakeholders
You Will Need To Be Able To Demonstrate The Following Qualities And Abilities:
- Salesforce.com CRM experience or equivalent technical skill-set
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Business acumen and understanding of strategic goals and objectives
- Experience in developing and managing broker relationships or the direct support of broker relationship development activities
- Stakeholder management experience
- Self management /relationship management / building / networking
- Excellent results driven background
- Salesforce Administrator