Salesforce Administrator, London SE1
Salary: £45,000 p.a. + superb benefits.
Our client is a world leading Research and Analytics Company with over 4,000 employees worldwide with their European Headquarters based in London.
We are looking for an individual with an understanding of the academic and/or public sector industries to help provide their clients with some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
Main Purpose of Job:
We are looking for an outgoing and conscientious administrator, who just loves to help fix things and solve problems. The role will support the achievement of sales targets in the Scientific and Academic field.
The clients will be universities, government research institutions, funders and academic publishers and the Sales Administrator will provide administrative support to the sales organization in Europe, to increase sales professionals’ time spent on customer-facing activities.
You must be proficient with Salesforce and adept at data entry. The role would suit an organized individual who can use their initiative and enjoys getting through a daily list of operational tasks.
- Provide sales support to SAR Sales team by processing opportunities and renewals in Salesforce;
- Identify upcoming or overdue renewals and help appropriate salesperson to close
- Check renewals records for accuracy around billing, invoicing and contact details
- Ensure contract information in Salesforce is complete, accurate, and up-to-date: proactively review and update the information working with sales team
- Fulfil other sales support activities as directed by the Sales Director or VP of Global Sales
- Qualify/triage leads that come into Salesforce from marketing campaigns and route qualified leads to sales reps
- Act as the liaison for the SAR Sales team with other departments (e.g., Global Sales Operations, Contract Administration, Entitlements, Finance) to help manage and deliver the required level of support for SAR customers
- Support salespeople with routine Salesforce tasks which are not otherwise performed by Sales Operations
- Work with Entitlements team to check that customers are only using products to which they are contractually entitles
- Address ad hoc requests for data extraction and reporting
- Identify and recommend internal process improvements to drive sales productivity
- Perform basic research about customers and prospects to support customer segmentation efforts Rudimentary knowledge of core products such as Web of Science, InCites, EndNote and ScholarOne
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities Required:
- 2+ years prior experience working in a similar sales administration support role, with knowledge of supporting the sales cycle in a B2B commercial organization
- A customer driven approach and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to deal with a wide range of internal stakeholders, from Account Managers to the VP of Global Sales
- A good team player / self- starter with the ability to work using own initiative.
- Well organised and able to prioritize workload
- Proficiency with Salesforce, PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce Administrator