Salesforce Administrator - London - up to £45,000 - Permanent
Salesforce Administrator required joining this client in London. This is a permanent position and you will support and develop the CRM system and applications, which are delivered through Salesforce in line with changing business requirements.
As the Salesforce Administrator you will be an integral part of the IT team, working with other areas of the company to ensure the service meets the needs of the business in order to achieve our business objectives. Acting as the point of contact point regarding Salesforce, as well as contributing to the resolution of issues of day-to-day service delivery.
- Customise Salesforce, including page layouts, fields, workflow, tabs, and S-controls
- Implement business processes within Salesforce
- Import data from other systems and maintain clean data within the Salesforce environment
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities
Desired skills and experience:
- Salesforce CRM Administration Certification
- Experience in the customisation and maintenance of Salesforce
- Work experience in an IT projects role, delivering to business management teams
- Can work well under pressure and dealing effectively with demanding timescales
- Experience with Salesforce Administration and configuration
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
Apply with a copy of your CV, all suitable applicants will be contacted ASAP to discuss the position in more detail.
- Salesforce Administrator - London - up to £45