A Salesforce Administrator is needed for a global End User client in central London. This business is both well known and highly regarded within its industry and is a multi cloud user of Salesforce
This client is able to both interview and on board virtually.
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- Work with the business to ensure the data collected in our systems meets the needs of the business
- Develop training material and implement training
- 4+ years as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Highly advantagous if you have Salesforce App Builder
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Demonstrate a strong background working with Salesforce in a B2B and B2C organisation
Please get in touch with Alex Russell to hear more.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- salesforce admin
- salesforce administrator
- adm 201
- process builder
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'