Bilingual Sales Executive (Italian, German or Spanish Speaking) Permanent £20,000 - £25,000
Bilingual Sales Executive (Italian, German or Spanish Speaking)
£20,000 - £25,000
Your new company
Our client, a leading packaging company who are industry leaders in the field, they are actively looking to recruit a professional, target-driven candidates to join their ever-growing sales team.
Our client are a valued Hays customers, and we have placed numerous candidates with the company over the last 5 years. As a result, we have heard some incredible success stories of pay rises and progression, stories we are looking to add to with our next successful hire. As the company are continuing to grow, they are actively looking to capitalise on their increased market strength by adding more firepower to their sales team. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include
- Making 120+ daily outbound B2B sales calls to clients
- Generating market information from these professional, consultative conversations
- Identifying key decision-makers through call/email contact
- Selling the company's services to clients
- Booking appointments for senior colleagues to pitch the company's services in person
Our client are offering a healthy basic salary in order to secure candidate(s) with relevant experience (your Telesales experience does not have to be from a similar industry!), with the opportunity to progress throughout the company. As our client are looking to move extremely quickly on this, any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role(s), it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in making outbound sales calls to B2B clients (in any industry)
- Fluent in Italian OR German
- Articulate, professional telephone manner
- Motivation to earn money and progress career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"