£30,000 to £37,000 plus car / car allowance, commission and benefits
Our client is a highly successful domestic transportation business that specialises in the transit of waste for the recycling market. They have garnered an enviable reputation for quality of service offered, selling to a wide range of markets including manufacturing, construction, local government, energy and the recycling processors, utilising their extensive range of specialist vehicles.
As part of a planned expansion of the business, we have been asked to source an experience sales professional who will work closely with and develop their existing customer base in addition to sourcing and securing new business customers.
- Work closely with existing customers to ensure contracts are running smoothly and all opportunities are capitalised
- Source and secure new business opportunities within producers and processors
- Work closely with the internal teams to ensure all operations are running smoothly, to specification
- Work alongside sales support and the Directors to ensure the right business is being secured, kpi’s are being achieved and gross margins are to the right level
- Work effectively with customers at all levels
- Network effectively with customers and within the market to gain market and customer intelligence and new business opportunities
- Will have demonstrated success selling recycling services, bespoke freight / UK haulage services or indeed recycling transit / transportation solutions
- Be a naturally consultative sales professional who is commercially astute
- Be a strong team player who is happy selling to all sectors within the waste market.
- Be a tenacious team player who is happy selling to all levels, working closely with the internal sales and sales support teams to ensure contracts of all sizes are running smoothly
- Be comfortable managing the whole sales process from generating appointments to presenting and closing lucrative business.
Should you have the right experience and this role sound like a good next challenge for you, please email or call, we will be pleased to hear from you
- Account Management
- Waste Disposal
- freight sales
- haulage sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job