Sales, Upgrade & Retentions Team Manager
£20k - £24k depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit for a Sales, Upgrade & Retentions Team Manager to join our Tesco Mobile Partnership within our Customer Management team based in Bury. Reporting directly to the Tesco Mobile Senior Operations Manager, the role holder will be responsible for the inspirational leadership of a team of Advisors to deliver an outstanding experience to those customers wanting to join Tesco, those who are eligible for a Contract Renewal and those who are considering leaving Tesco Mobile. You would also be responsible for upselling products and services as required by our client.
You will bring our vision to life by creating an environment where people feel supported and proud to work on the Tesco Mobile account. Enhancement and growth is key to the success of our team and our leaders should take accountability for their own development and develop their people to achieve success with clear short term and long term goal setting.
Day-to-day achievement of all department performance and sales targets in line with our commercial agreement (quantitative and qualitative) through a high level of team work. Measures will include but are not restricted to, sales effectiveness and efficiency including: conversion rate, upselling, quality customer service delivery, sales volume and adding value. The role also involves strict adherence to regulation and compliance.
About Capita | Tesco Mobile:
- Put customers first
- Work Together
- Value Each other
- Be Bold and Brave
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
- Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead through motivational/inspirational leadership
- Excellent performance management skills - Creating a sales coaching culture, setting objectives, carrying out 1-1s, development planning.
- Ability to think creatively
- Organised, structured and ability to plan
- Recognise the need and seek specialist support to ensure Compliance if uncertain.
- Actively support and encourage at all times, compliance with our Business Principles, company policies and best practice in security, legal and regulatory requirements, national and international quality standards;
- Safeguard information at all times, paying particular attention to customer data and other sensitive information;
- Only access use or disclose information when it is required to fulfil my Capita role responsibilities;
- Ensure that any systems containing my personal information or team information are updated and accurate at all times;
Your experience will include:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to have constructive confident conversations with a positive outcome
- Ability to lead people through change whilst continuing to achieve our commercial targets
- Should be used to/able to work under pressure and have the ability to adapt to change
- Ability to build and maintain relationships whilst working closely within an established team and having confidence to work on own initiative
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.