They are now looking to recruit a Sales Trainer to join their team in the heart of Portsmouth's city centre. Our client's offices are only 2 minutes’ walk from Portsmouth & Southsea train station with fantastic transport links. 1 Guildhall Square, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2GJ.
Hours. Normal office hours are 09.00 to 17.30 (Monday to Friday), Operational hours are 08:00 – 20:00 (Mon – Fri) and 09:00 – 18:00 (Sat)
Our client works on behalf of several organisations to support them with their business requirements. Within your role as a Sales Trainer, you will be undertake New Agent training working with the Client Delivery Directors and Operations Managers with a focus to develop the skills of their sales consultants to help continually improve the training agenda, as well as to identify key skills and future talent. Whilst looking for those who may need additional coaching, development and support.
Sales Trainer Responsibilities
- To deliver effective and engaging sales training through a mixture of classroom led training and coaching
- To ensure all training activity is focussed in delivering against client’s business goals.
- To ensure all employees are trained in line with internal and client quality standards.
- To ensure the training received by all new recruits is supportive of an effective welcoming experience.
- To continually develop induction courses for all new recruits with relevant supporting material, in conjunction with client requirements and in partnership with the operational teams.
- To provide a smooth transition from training to the live environment.
Could this be the ideal role for?
They are looking for a Sales trainer who can demonstrate a passion for sales and a drive to hit targets. They would like to hear from candidates that have a proven history with sales and delivery of sales training along with a strong coaching background
- Exceptional Influencing Skills
- Confident in delivery
- Attention to detail
- To be an expert in your field
- Lead by example
- The ability to multitask
Salary from £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience, 28 days holiday plus extra days for continued service with YCL, eyecare vouchers, company pension scheme and full training and ongoing career development opportunities and regular incentives.
If you have the skills and experience that would make you the ideal candidate for their Sales Trainer vacancy, they want to hear from you! Click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'