Mon - Fri 8.30 - 5.30
Working across multiple sectors you will work closely with senior managers and directors to assess training needs, as well as designing training plans to support and assist recruitment consultants in achieving their targets and business goals.
As a SALES TRAINER you will be involved in:-
- One-to-one desk coaching
- Training needs analysis
- Design and delivery of tailored training for individuals and groups
- Providing feedback to managers to ensure follow up and implementation
- Conducting refresher and remedial training sessions as needed
- Maintaining strong knowledge of company and recruitment processes
Our client is looking for the following:-
You could be a trainer in a recruitment business who is looking for the next step in their L&D career, or an experienced consultant who is looking for a change of direction. Whatever your consultancy background, the role is an outstanding opportunity to share your expertise and pass on your knowledge to both current and future consultants.
Our client are looking for Great People that are driven, tenacious and who who will be dedicated to providing the best possible support to their employees in the companies drive to become the most respected recruitment business within the industry.
As a SALES TRAINER you will require the following Experience:-
- Experience within recruitment
- Proven track record of successful billing in a sales environment
- Keen to take the next step in your recruitment career
- Ability to deliver training in an engaging and relevant way
- Able to inspire and persuade others
- Mentoring or coaching experience is beneficial
Benefits offered to the SALES TRAINER
Our amazing benefits include a generous bonus scheme, an opportunity to attend our quarterly Club events (previous trips have visited Val D'Isere, Las Vegas and Tenerife), uncapped holiday, discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers, summer and winter parties and more.
In addition to these outstanding benefits, and as a forward thinking business, we value the development of all their employees. Therefore, there would be plenty of opportunities for the successful candidate to gain relevant training qualifications to support your progression in the role.
If you are looking for a career as a SALES TRAINER then apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'