If you thrive on developing a sales team in a contact centre environment to achieve their KPIs, then this role is for you!
This is a 360 Learning and Development role, conducting thorough Training Needs Analysis, designing and delivering training.
Based at the company's contact centre, the purpose of this role is to work with managers and key stakeholders to identify capability gaps and plan the training delivery to the sales team. You will need to be experienced in developing a deep understanding of the business and provide learning solutions to address any needs identified.
• Ability to interpret Management Information to understand capability gaps and learning needs
• Align the learning curriculum to current and future business needs
• Propose new and innovative learning solutions
• Partner with key stakeholders to agree learning plans
• Directing and delivering learning programmes for the company’s sales teams
• Support sales professionals in achieving their goals and targets
• Research, develop and deliver training on a range of topics such as products, selling techniques and competitors
• Ensure the sales team are fully educated on new products
• Relationship builder
• Proven track record of sales coaching in a contact centre environment
• Understanding of designing and delivering multi-layered sales programmes
• Excellent communicator
• Strong organisation skills
• Driven by the achievement of sales targets
• Experience of providing excellent customer service
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business