Sales Trainer - Recruitment
Salary - neg dependent on experience
Location - Cheshire
Are you experienced trainer who has in depth experience and knowledge working in the recruitment space? Perhaps you have a successful recruitment career yourself and want to make that step into a training role? The this is the opportunity for you.
My client has an exceptional reputation in the recruitment sector and boasts to have a database of over 6million candidates. Their offices are impressive open planned spaces that encourage a good work / life balance. They have won awards for their workplace environment.
Due to their continuous investment in their staff we are eagerly looking to recruit a sales trainer. You will either have experience training in the recruitment space and understand the ever evolving world of executive search. The other possibility is you have a successful career in recruitment and want to make that leap into the learning & development side to the recruitment world.
Why my client?
- Company has nearly 20 years of expertise in their niche field.
- In depth induction programme followed on with an ongoing training plan. They have received recognition for their world class training
- Exceptional benefits package that includes weekly yoga classes, quarterly trips & activities, monthly lunches / nights out, beers and drinks fridge every Friday, Games area that includes; table tennis, foosball, playstation, pool tables and a chillout area with Netflix!
- They are heavily involved with charity work and employees regularly take part in events.
- Boast to have a number of awards, allowing them to stand out from the competition.
- Fantastic open planned offices with chairs and desks that support healthy and comfortable working.
- They have over 160 staff Globally and 100 staff in their UK office.
- Clear career progression.
- Shop onsite for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Gym and exercise classes on site.
- Exceptional glassdoor profile.
- Last year turnover was more than £25million
- Strong longevity of staff.
- 7 offices Globally.
- Located 30 mins from Manchester and 40 mins from Liverpool.
- Local train station has a shuttle service to the offices - circa 5 mins.
- Free on site parking