Sales Trainer (New York or Philadelphia based)
I am working with a global hyper-specialist multi-brand recruitment business with 12 global locations and a rapidly growing sales function. An opportunity has come up to joint a global team of 15 sales training professionals. Within this role you will get to travel across the East Coast of the USA, and develop your training skill set working closely with an L&D Manager. It is crucial you have experience as a recruiter (minimum 1 year - ideally 2+ years).
At first you will focus on the academy population (0-2months) and as you progress you can get involved with more senior consultants.
- Liaise with IT, Internal Recruitment, HR and Operations prior to the induction groups starting to allow smooth on boarding
- Engage with key stakeholders within the business to understand their business and where each trainee will fit in
- Promote the training program, following best practice
- Keep track of course scheduling and bookings
- Identify & report training needs in the business to Team Lead
- Frequently interact with those in the 0-3 month population after training to help embed the content trained
- Support other Trainers with larger groups or during their absence
- Support the opening of other US offices
- Contribute and keep up to date with DigiSource, Intranet
- Phone Coaching
- Write Power Sessions to help support and imbedded training
- Complete weekly snapshot report for Team Lead
- Uphold training team standards
- Provide a floor walking day plan the night before floor walking
- Complete a monthly MBR report in MBR booklet
- Provide the best possible training and service to all staff
You must be able to work in the USA and be able to travel between New York and Philadelphia
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
- Sales Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"