Your new company
Our client leading Wealth Management firm located in the City of London are looking to recruit an experienced a Sales trainer - Financial Services, to join their L&D function on a contract basis for 6 + months starting ASAP. This is a newly created role and extensive UK travel will be required.
Your new role
This role is dedicated to working closely with the Learning & Development team to design and deliver training materials and support professional development of relevant stakeholders, specifically the Client Facing Advisers across the firm.
- Designing and delivering training, providing skills and knowledge required to effectively service clients.
- Designing and delivering client focused training such as Active Listening, Building Rapport, Objection Handling, Effective Questioning, etc
- Have good working knowledge of and ability to deliver effective coaching and feedback
- Develop technical training and help devise methods of translating the technical expertise into client engagement skills
- Working with colleagues across teams to agree practical Group-wide training roll out solutions that are closely aligned.
- Learning and Training Identification - Reviewing the business needs in consultation with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake regular feedback and evaluation processes, acting on these to inform further training where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a sales trainer within a financial services firm - where you have had a focus on training Financial Advisory staff will be a must.
- Financial Planning & Investment Management qualifications desirable but not essential
- A proven track record in designing and delivering training within Financial Services will be a must
- People skills/soft skills are crucial, but they need to be highly specialised and have an understanding of regulatory landscapes - MIFID II, GDPR, etc..
- Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong awareness of the critical role that stakeholder engagement plays in achieving success in a corporate environment
- Excellent communicator with senior managers and leaders.
- Keeps knowledge of markets, products and services up to date and understands the impact of changes on client service provision
- Client skills/interaction
- Soft skills
- Objection handling
What you'll get in return
Competitive daily rate will be on offer along with the opportunity to work for leading Wealth Management firm in the UK. You will train and develop the sales force to enhance the overall client offering.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Sales Trainer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job