Job Title: Sales Trainer
Salary: £50,000- £55,000 per annum
Location: Romford, Essex
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am- 5.00pm/ 9.00am- 5.30pm
A fantastic opportunity to work within a global brand, founded almost 100 years ago, that pride themselves in career progression, employee recognition and a fun working environment.
With numerous awards under their belt, this company is a true leader in their market, specialising in both hardware & software products.
The role of the Sales Trainer is to support the Field Sales team with their transition from hardware sales to software selling.
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Annual holiday leave - 23 days & Birthday off
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Incentive trips
- Awards schemes
- Referral Bonus
- Paid sickness leave
- Season ticket loans & Free parking
- Design, development and delivery of instructional material for employee training courses
- Delivering technical training to a non-technical audience
- Managing certification process, updating of content and online learning
- Take ownership for the full training cycle
- Work cooperatively with other departments including Software Services, Sales, Marketing & Service
- Working closely with our client’s partners to ensure all software knowledge is current
- Be clear, open and honest when communicating
- Understanding and adhering to the relevant internal processes
- Monthly reporting to Head of Department
- Forecasting of future training plans and activity
- Implement KPI's and compile reports on the effectiveness of the training activity
- You must have a CIPD qualification in Learning & Development
- Demonstrated experience working within fast & dynamically changing projects & environments
- Being able to deliver training either in a classroom environment, over the phone, webinars and via seminars
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.