Sales Trainer (12 Month FTC)
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We work in partnership with our clients to fill their speciality skills gaps, building a diverse pipeline of talent for the future. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
The Learning and Development team play a pivotal role in supporting the learning and development of all internal staff and consultants. This role is focused on the design and development of soft skills training with a specific focus on sales. Ensuring that our content is accessible and engaging for a range of staff requires the post holder to have excellent communication skills. The role works closely with HR and with senior stakeholders to understand business issues and finding learning solutions that are commercially focused. The role includes developing and managing blended learning content so an understanding of a range of design tools and delivery mechanisms is critical. One of our core programmes is the sales delivery programme and the role is critical in working with our sales team to ensure that the content delivers cutting edge sales content. The person will need to understand the full end-to-end training delivery process and be confident in training delivery so that we offer the highest level of quality. As the role includes delivering diversity and inclusion training, a robust understanding of this area is also required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Content design, working with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and creating content using a range of methods.
• Delivery of a range of soft skills and sales training
• Managing the smooth running of the sales development programme, ensuring that training is delivered, learning is evaluated and assessed and reporting back to the Global Head of Learning and Development and the Regional Sales Managers and Commercial Director
• Quality management of course delivery through peer to peer reviews and 'Train the Trainer’ training
• Communication and marketing of learning and development activities
• Evaluation surveys, analysis and reporting to track ROI on learning outcomes
• Delivery of information sessions as identified
• Management of relevant content on the Knowledge Hub and the LMS
• Knowledge of training design and delivery
• Attention to detail
• Confident communicator
• Well organised
• Ability to work under own initiative
• 5 year's experience delivering Sales training and knowledge of sales theory
• Confident in excel, word and power point Canva Zoom and Vyond
• Knowledge and experience of operating social media
• Understanding of D&I and ability to deliver in this area
Desirable Criteria (not essential)
• Psychometric testing such as insights
• Coaching qualification
• Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
- Sales Training
- Content Design
- Learning Management
- Soft Skills
- Training Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'