2019 saw an amazing growth within this client and 2020 shows no sign of slowing down.
As such, Nouvo are delighted to be recruiting for this brand new role whereby they are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Trainer who will be able to support the Manager and also train and coach all staff.
Oh and did I mention they have fantastic benefits as well?
- Deliver training on product, systems and skills to all new employees
- Ensure all training packages written are checked
- Organise and deliver training sessions on product changes and script amendments
- Write, monitor and update employee training records
- Analyse and review quality trends and provide support to Managers
- Retain knowledge of the role in order to support employees
- Respond to changing priorities
- Monitor calls giving feedback directly to Managers or employees
- Help support motivating the team in order for targets to be met
- Help develop and improve all employees’ skills and product knowledge through coaching and providing feedback
- Handle any escalated calls
- Previous sales experience
- Previous coaching, training and development experience
- Professional and polite manner
- Patient approach
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Training qualification would be an advantage
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Train Employees
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'