Sales Operations Support Executive - Work From Home - to £32,000
Working for Partner Sales
Working for an exciting, expanding state of the art Software company that are breaking new ground in their field.
We are looking for an experienced sales operations support person to join the extremely busy sales team complementing the existing Sales operations resources with focus on Alliance and Channel sales.
- Supporting the Partner Certification Programme - being involved with the certification assessments, collating information, assessing criteria, being objective and working to high standards.
- Liaising with stakeholders (Partner Managers, Professional Services, Partners, internal execs) to enlist help, influence and gain buy in.
- Liaise externally, with other departments internally working closely supporting Sales Operations to help process orders, invoices, renewals etc., and assisting Global Alliances and Channels
- Handling inbound sales enquires using the CRM system.
- Speaking directly with customers and partners about their requirements and passing these enquiries to the relevant sales personnel and follow-up
- Assist with the generation of sales reports (when needed) using Excel to support business planning, forecasting, targeting and performance analysis
- Supporting the Alliance & Channel sale team with daily administration and organisation.
- Helping the team with legal documents (non-disclosure and various software license agreements) liaising with customers, prospects and partners where necessary.
- Help coordinate upcoming meetings, events and campaigns for the team where necessary.
- Supporting the team to provide partners with Requests for Information/Proposal/Pricing (RFI/RFP) and assisting the team with non-disclosure, legal documents.
- When required assist with supporting the Sales Graduate programme and other areas of Sales Operations.
- Experience of working in a busy sales environment (Sales Operations/Sales Administration) within the Technology sector, ideally software sales working for the Channel/Partner division.
- Must be able to demonstrate that you can multitask, juggling multiple projects all of which could have tight deadlines.
- A strong communicator, who has tenacity, ability to influence whilst being diplomatic and can easily build relationships with your internal team and external companies and partners.
- Proactive with a high level of organisation skills
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint - knowledge of sales forecasting/analysis an advantage
- Experience of using CRM databases.
- The role is home based although regular travel into our London office will be required and occasional wider travel will be needed from time to time.
- Must have easy access into London - for occasional trips to London office
- Opportunity to advance and progress within the organisation as the company continues to grow.
- Microsoft Excel
- Sales Team
- Channel Partners
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'