An award winning and truly successful company based in Central Newport are expanding their team with a Sales Manager.
- Excellent basic salary of £25,000 for the right person
- Realistic bonus structure - expected to be £5,000-£7,000 in the first year
- Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Fantastic progression prospects
- Flexi time and birthdays off
- 25 days holidays plus 8 stats
The role of the New Business Sales Team Manager is to effectively manage a team of inbound and outbound calling sales consultants, ensuring strict KPI's and processes are followed to deliver outstanding sales results to the business.
You will be passionate about sales with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop an existing sales team to produce already existing consistently high results.
The company sales consultants provide customers with a fast and personalised quotation for the purchase and sale of property.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of multi skilled inbound and outbound sales consultants to deliver an outstanding daily sales result.
- Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality.
- Reporting of business critical sales data to the management team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Developing sales team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews - utilising call back sessions, internal training and one to one sessions.
- Creating and running relevant incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and to target achievement within the sales team.
- Learning, retaining and coaching sales staff on detailed product knowledge.
- Presenting new products and process to the New Business Sales Team in a positive light and ensuring all staff are fully trained on any amendments where necessary.
- Experience of leading a telesales team
- Solid understanding of sales management techniques and performance management
- Experience of setting sales targets and KPI's for both individuals and a team
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company products
- Closely monitoring individual and team performances
- Motivating individuals and a team to reach and exceed set targets
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Compiling, analysing and feeding back assessment of sales figures
- FCA experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience using a CRM based system is also desirable
- Experience within the housing / conveyancing/ Property sector is beneficial but not essential
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV online immediately or for further information please call Natalie at the Cardiff branch of Randstad on
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Team Manager
- Managing a Team
- Legal Sales