Sales Team Manager
Location: Digital Park, Media City, Manchester (M50 1DR)
Salary: £35 - 40k + uncapped commission
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Based out of our Manchester office, BiP Solutions are delighted to bring to market the newly created role of Sales Team Manager. Operating as part of the Media and Marketing Solutions business unit, this is a hybrid role with responsibility for managing the day-to-day operational activities of a sales team through the delivery of both individual and team revenue targets.
Reporting into the Head of Media and Marketing Solutions the key responsibilities of the role will involve: -
- Drive new business sales within identified market sectors
- Successfully manage a portfolio of strategic accounts in line with budget expectations
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by Head of Media & Marketing Solutions
- Meets assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Conducting online and on-site client presentations
- Manages the day-to-day operational activities of the sales team
- Demonstrate effective leadership of the team to drive consistent high performance and desired behaviours throughout the team
- Set the tone and pace for the team to operate at
- Conduct regular and effective coaching sessions which drives high performance
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of individual and team targets
- Provide regular and intelligent reporting on individual and team performance
- Support Head of Department manage all team members against the performance management development cycle
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate: -
- Strong B2B sales background with a proven track record of success
- Leading a successful B2B sales team, with evidence of active coaching to deliver results
- Disciplined leadership approach with strong evidence of KPI management
- Previously operated within at least one of the following industry sectors - media, events or technology sales
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of a solution based sales process
- Computer literacy with the ability to demonstrate knowledge of MS products (Excel a must)
- Strong business acumen and effective time management skills are also essential.
In addition to the outlined level of experience you will also demonstrate the ability to balance 'data driven’ decisions with experience, to make the right call.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your current, up to date, CV and cover letter, with salary details, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- business intelligence