Sales Team Manager - £35k - £50k DOE OTE + £10k uncapped - Farnborough
We have a exciting opportunity to join a leading business as a Sales Team Manager, based near to Farnborough.
Due to exceptional growth they are now looking to bring on a Sales Manager to lead, drive and support a small sales team of 3 - 4.
Their solutions are Media and Advertising based so although this would be preferable it would not be essential. More important is experience in solution selling to clients and being able to manage and lead a team from the front.
The team you will be managing is 3-4 currently but the goal will be over the first 12 months to get them highly productive and to grow the team and double this in year 2.
We are looking for a Manager Player who can lead from the front with a ratio of 70 / 30 split on managing / selling.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in supporting a team and are very hands on in approach, leading by example including hitting your own KPI’s and coaching your team to hit targets.
You will also need to have strong numerical & writing skills to be able to forecast, develop implement sales strategies and write reports.
Media / Advertising industry experience would be a slight advantage but other sectors are most welcome to apply - we are keen to talk to candidates with strong sales and team management skills.
Recruitment backgrounds / Creative / Marketing Sales backgrounds would be good fits as well as Media and Advertising.
The business you will be joining is a very established SME and growing year on year but this is a critical role for them in terms of their growth.
The company are a work hard / play hard environment and regularly run sales incentives - ski trips and beach holidays are a regular occurrence as well as team building dinners and drinks.
The right candidate will definitely fit in with his culture and reinforce / build this further.
Personal Attributes & Skills Required:
· An experienced 'player manager’ - leads by example in call activities & revenue generation
· A 'hunter farmer’ mentality - able to win new business, but also retain & account manage
· A natural interest in media, marketing & communications - able to sell a concept / solution
· Previous success in running a telesales team or similar sales-unit
· Personable - able to motivate & inspire a team towards hitting their targets & KPI’s
· Literate & numerate - able to forecast & report effectively; develop & implement a sales strategy; set individual team targets; manage external agencies
· Onsite Parking
· Uncapped Commission
· Quarterly bonus’s if targets are met
· Team events
· Fun & Friendly Environment
Please get in touch ASAP for a further chat / to apply.
Due to high response levels only suitable applications will be contacted back ASAP.
Your details will be retained for other opportunities unless stated on your application that you are not happy for us to do so.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job