If you have extensive experience as a successful Sales Team Manager, who is able to deliver results then please read on……
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Team Manager to lead a new business unit at a successful ecommerce well-known company in Hertfordshire.
As a Sales Team Manager you will sell the company’s service, mainly through telesales.
The Sales Team Manager will work for a company that provides special and often exhilarating experiences to a wide customer base. The business has gone from strength to strength and now has sales in excess of £25 million per year, as well as a double digit growth rate.
As a Sales Team Manager you will source new activities and suppliers, delivering the agreed product plan to time and budget. You should be confident and capable of managing a large team.
- Delivering on sourcing plans by taking a proactive and hands-on approach
- Managing resources, including aiding with the procurement of flexible resources as necessary
- Monitoring team performance and reporting on progress
- Allocating resources at the correct time in order to meet the required product launch schedule
- Using your expertise to inform product development plans and target setting
- Working as part of a team to help set overall purchasing direction
- At least 3 years’ solid new business 360 sales experience, with strong pitching skills
- Management of a large sales team
- Good team management experience
- Strong understanding of telesales
- Enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Management Skills
- Sales Management
- Sales Team
- B2B sales