Salary: up to £70,000 , OTE £110,000, , pension, flex benefits
Why we think you would be interested in this role:
- One of the most prestigious investments offices operating in the UK today;
- Friendly and inclusive company culture;
- Excellent bonus potential.
- Vibrant City offices
- Manage a team of 12 sales consultants in two locations
- Responsible for recruitment and development of team
- Management and development of Team Leader and sales support
- Deliver sales improvement through team planning, 121s and coaching sessions
- Interrogate and interpret team MI to drive strategy and focus
- Design sales incentives to support targeted improvements
- Input into broader team strategy with wider management team
- Reporting to Sales Director
If you have a proven track record managing a sales team; and are determined, have impact and are a great developer of people in your style, then this role could be for you.
- Up to £70,000 pa. Basic Salary
- OTE of up to £110,000 (bonus paid quarterly)
- Contributory Pension; and
- Competitive flexible benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading financial services business. If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please call Nichola