Lifetime have become one of the UK's leading training providers by putting people at the heart of everything we do. That applies as much to our people as it does to our employer partners and learners.
Our culture is fast-paced, dynamic and you will need to share our passion for learning and our bespoke DNA values and behaviours.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing sales team, providing professional training and qualifications to learners in the active leisure (fitness) and beauty sectors. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced team leader/manager to lead and inspire a sales team of up to 12 course advisors from our head office in Clifton.
Key Requirements for the role include:
- Experience of coaching, developing and leading a successful telephony sales team in a fast paced environment
- Strong performance management and organisational skills
- Proactive and high energy individual with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding challenging sales targets over a sustained period while exceeding quality standards
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Working knowledge of standard Client Record Management (CRM) and/or supporting sales systems
- Capable of delivering high quality of work while working to tight timescales
- Experience of working within an outbound (dialler) customer sales or service environment desirable
- Manage the performance and development of the team through effective coaching and robust performance management conversations including monthly 121s and bi annual performance reviews
- Manage all recruitment, on-boarding, induction and training and development activity for team
- Coach and develop team members to realise their full potential, ensuring that this promotes a pipeline of Talent within the function
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and year-end financial team revenue targets
- Ensure all team members are striving towards the highest quality of sale, achieving 100% compliance (as per internal and external standards) to support operational teams in achieving the highest possible completion and success rates
- Support corporate business development and key account teams with achievement of B2B revenue targets
- Create monthly sales plans, set individual targets and submit subsequent monthly bonus reports for sign-off
- Accurate completion and distribution of Commercial Department's daily report to key stakeholders and submission of daily banking reports to Finance Team
- Regular competitor analysis and contribution to new product development strategy
- Take ownership for Commercial learner complaints and adhere to internal complaints policy to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with Customer Services, Finance, Quality, HR, IT, Commercial Management and Tutor teams as required
- Support and drive through key initiatives and/or systems implementation to enhance the learner experience
- Driving team awareness and adherence to internal Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and Vulnerable Adults policies
- Liaise with suppliers and strategic partners to ensure the delivery of agreed initiatives and / or fulfilment of contracts.
- To be a role model for the Organisation's values and behaviours
If you think that this role describes you then we are keen to hear. So click 'Apply' and we can start this journey together!