Role: Sales Team Manager (Residential Field Sales)
Salary: £30,000 + commission + bonus
Do you have experience of managing a field-based sales team focused on residential retail energy supply? A retail energy supplier is looking for a Sales Team Leader who will be responsible for the performance of a sales team of up to 15 FTE. The Sales Team Leader will set targets and KPIs, ensure sales compliance and organise work schedules. If you have worked in residential sales of gas and electricity supply and managed field-based teams - apply for the Sales Team Leader today!!!
- Provide leadership and direction to the team directing day-to-day activities
- Set targets and goals and implement guidelines for working practices
- Ensure everyone understands the team’s objectives and works together to achieve it.
- Foster a cohesive, creative, and comfortable working environment
- Supervise and train the team
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Utilize technology effectively
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in managing a field-based sales team selling gas and electricity supply
- Able to manage a team to hit targets and KPIs in a high-pressure environment
- Used to working with remote teams, using technology, workplace diversity, management styles, mediation, macro, and micro-management.
- Solid understanding of sales compliance and process
- Training and coaching skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Trustworthy and efficient - very customer oriented
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbally
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'