An Employee Benefits and Insurance provider who work with clients across the UK to help their employees in order to retain, reward and recruit staff
An Employee Benefits and Insurance provider who work with clients across the UK to help their employees in order to retain, reward and recruit staff.
They have a national Field Sales Team that work across the country on client sites to discuss the benefits packages and the insurance products in order to help clients to work with their employees.
The key responsibilities for each Sales Manager include the development and execution of sales strategies which grow and win business; lead, motivate and coach a team of sales professionals to ensure the delivery of Corporate objectives.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Providing exceptional customer service, through the delivery of high quality, timely and cost effective solutions, based on individual business requirements and needs.
- Planning and implementing programs, to establish and develop sales opportunities covering all equipment in each of the business units.
- Managing, developing and motivating the sales team.
- Conducting annual appraisals of the Territory Managers.
- Managing budgets and forecasting accurately, reporting directly into the General Manager.
- Identifying new opportunities to provide strategic direction to drive the business forward.
They are looking for a Sales Team Manager who is experienced in coaching and developing a remote team, someone who can lead by example and can therefore evidence a proven track record in sales. This is a national role so you must be prepared to travel and stay away from home within the UK:-
- Have a strong, successful sales background within the Financial Services or Insurance or industry.
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and confident in "leading from the front".
- Have a high level of commercial acumen and experience of forecasting/managing budgets.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, confident in working with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Be able to travel across the UK supporting the sales teams.
- Be a self-starter, enthusiastic, motivated individual working closely with the GM towards agreed corporate objectives.
£35,000 - £40,000 basic salary + team bonus + company car and package