Sales Team Leader
Location: Fully remote - with occasional travel to head office in Wilmslow
Salary: basic salary up to £35,000 per annum + uncapped commission (individual and team bonus! Realistic OTE 50K - £60K
We are Citation. We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and clients' experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it. We truly are the "best company" to work for because we employ brilliant people and give them every chance to shine!
This is a really exciting time to join us as we recruit for the sales teams right across the Group. Our business has grown rapidly and now with nine companies serving 50,000 clients, the size of the cross-sell opportunity is extraordinary.
In this role, you will be at the heart of making our clients aware of the brilliant products and services we offer and sell these solutions to them, whilst also supporting and coaching the team to ensure the team and business objectives are achieved.
* You will liaise with a diverse selection of clients from a wide range of sectors within the SME market, actively discussing products and solutions with business owners.
* Lead, coach, and monitor the performance and quality of the Additional Services Team, ensuring high standards are achieved and maintained.
* Ensure that the Internal Departmental KPI's are achieved whilst maintaining the high standards and quality of work
* Work cross-functionally with internal departments to adopt new ways of working and continue to build positive internal relationships with colleagues.
* Directly support the AST BDC's whether that be through coaching, 1-2-1's, or general queries
* Be a potential escalation point for AST BDC's with either internal queries or client queries.
* Find new ways of working within the team, ensuring our core objectives as a department and a business are met.
* Be involved within the internal recruitment process when hiring new team members.
* Conduct regular team meetings with the team
* Take Ownership of management duties when the Team Manager is absent.
* We are looking for a strong Sales Leader with relevant B2B experience and a proven track record of enabling your team to deliver results.
* You are a high energy team leader
* To be a true department and brand ambassador to have a continued positive impact on both clients and internal colleagues.
* You will be passionate about maximising sales opportunities.
What's in it for you?
We don't take ourselves too seriously, and we don't expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25-day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.
- 'Sales Team Leader'
- 'Sales TL'
- 'Sales Leader'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'