Sales Team Leader
- 37.5 hours per week
- Field Based, and working across designated geographical areas
- O.T.E circa £35,000
- Salary £22,000 per annum plus bonus
The Local Hospice Lottery Team has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Team Leader to join them within the rapidly expanding lottery sales business, in support of hospice care, working closely with 22 hospices throughout Great Britain.
As part of the Lottery Sales Team you will be able to demonstrate your leadership and motivational skills and contribute to an already successful business, which has seen membership in the weekly draw and turnover more than double in the last 3 years.
The purpose of the role is to coach, motivate & provided field support for a team of employed and self-employed sales people who recruit new players to our weekly lottery in support of hospice care. This will involve the development and training of those people within your sales team, to reach sales targets for each hospice within the region they operate.
You will be also required to achieve defined sales recruitment targets for own sales on a weekly basis.
We are interested in self-motivated, ambitious self-starters, who are looking to grow and strengthen their sales and leadership skills, in what can only be described as a dynamic organisation.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Team Leader & overall purpose of job
To secure new, committed players to the weekly draw by working door to door and in venues in targeted geographic areas, representing and raising awareness of the Local Hospice Lottery and relevant partner hospices. To offer support to the Sales Management when needed. To provide in field coaching to sales staff, helping to ensure headcount and sales targets are achieved in line with company targets whilst reaching own sales targets
- Motivating sales staff to ensure business sales targets are achieved
- Providing on-going sales training and in-field coaching.
- Conducting a review with each sales person monthly carrying out monthly compliant accompaniments accordingly.
- Continually looking for ways to increase sales and improve efficiency.
- To collect uniform /documentation/ tablets and other equipment for return to LHLL escalating any issues directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- To ensure people work in a safe manner at all times
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Sales / Regional Sales Manager, from time to time.
Skills Required of a Sales Team Leader:
- Previous experience working within a direct sales environment.
- Proven track record of team leading & mentoring.
- Strong sales experience, with proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets set.
- Ability to take ownership within the role, with the desire to succeed.
- Direct Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'