This market leading hospitality marketing company is looking for a Sales Team Leader to motivate and support a small team of business to business executives and account managers in luxury offices in Manchester City Centre. Working Monday to Friday.
Established in 2002 this the UKs leading dining club and is still growing. They boast 4 million members as well as thousands of restaurants and entertainment venues all joining the club. Their aim is to increase foot fall in thousands of hospitality venues across the UK by providing their members with exclusive discounts
As a Sales Team Leader you will;
- Management of business to business executives and accounts managers
- Lead your team, encouraging continual improvement and motivation
- Remain active in selling, identifying leads and converting prospects
- Motivate and support your agents with a variety of strategies
- Complete monthly 121 s
- Monitor KPIs and given feedback
- Training, development and coaching of individuals
- Manage own portfolio of clients
To be successful as a Sales Team Leader:
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience in a business to business targeted sales environment as a sales executive, consultant or business development executive or account manager
- You must have some management experience either as a department leader or manager, minimum experience would be a senior with management or leadership responsibilities, stepping up as required
- Phone based B2B selling experience is essential
- Proven track record exceeding targets and converting new business
- Target driven with a big focus on quality and results
- Proven track record in identify areas for improvement and change
Based in luxury offices in Manchester city centre with excellent transport links this company offers excellent training and a salary of £30000 with OTE £56000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'