CFF Recruitment has been retained to find a Sales Team Leader by a major Occupational Health Training Provider. No previous knowledge in this sector is required, as full training will be provided for the right person along with a competitive package, career progression, and a generous bonus related to performance.
As the Sales Team Leader, you will be required to manage an existing portfolio of accounts to achieve agreed sales targets on training, medical equipment and occupational health solutions whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. You will also be responsible for developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of services ensuring year on year growth.
As the Sales Team Leader you will:
- Facilitate direct sales by instructing team members to inform existing customers about new arrivals in the company and encouraging them to make sales
- Inform customers about all products in the company, their uses and benefits
- Take orders made by customers and ensure that they are successfully delivered to them in due time
- Follow up sales delivery to customers and inquire about their user experience of goods purchased, making use of their feedback in rating customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper documentation in the information system in due time and check them for accuracy
- Interact closely with other team members in the course of work to ensure that everyone is carried along and updated on work progress in order to achieve maximum results
- Ensure that customers are treated cordially and are held in high esteem
- Create a good relationship with team members and motivate them to put in their best to work in order to achieve maximum results
- Evaluate sales records periodically to make balances and ensure that sales figures tally with the number of goods sold
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their skills
- Develop successful business partnerships across a wide customer base whilst maintaining a value-added service to ensure successful trading relationships
- Negotiate and retain existing business through processes and secure agreements
- Generating leads & opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting
- Be a trusted member of the core account team and help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy
- Collaborating with field sales teams
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £25,00 per annum (plus a generous financial bonus) depending on experience.
- Sales Opportunities
- Team Leader
- Identifying Sales Opportunities