Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 800 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 5,000 employers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 9,200 employees worldwide.
Sales Team Leader
The Sales Team Leader is responsible for supporting the overall day to day relationship management of a client portfolio/s and ongoing development of existing and new customer accounts, to ensure the maintenance of existing contracts and new revenue streams. They will also manage a small team of Account Executives and be responsible for delivering on a multi-million pound annual revenue target.
Although there will be a significant amount of team and account management involved, the Sales Team Leader will also be expected to help win and develop new business and future customer opportunities from clients. They will work closely with the team to provide Sales Team Guidance and development, MI reporting, to include direct account management support for existing and new business development, including tender activities to drive revenue from new and existing accounts.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Team Leader:
- Manage the provision of all day-to-day support for direct team, account portfolio, ensuring all ad hoc queries are met and resolved in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Assist with developing effective relationships with all key contacts and decision makers within each account in order to maximise business opportunities and ensure retention of clients
- Understand client requirements and subsequently help develop and implement appropriate services and account sales plans to win revenues and drive user adoption of Equifax solutions
- Work with Equifax Consultants to formulate and create sales opportunities and deliver client solutions
- Help develop and implement financial plans and forecasts by client division and product group. Complete forecasts and account reporting tasks accurately and on time
- 3 years experience working in a telesales, inside sales or account management position
- Ability to manage a high volume of Inbound and outbound calls
- Experience of succeeding in a target driven sales environment
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Experience within a sales operations, customer service or sales administration would be advantageous
- Experience managing a small team would be desirable
- Degree education would be preferred
- Account Management