Are you a Sales Team Leader seeking to further your career?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you - this new role will involve overseeing a team of 4 (onsite and remotely), setting their targets and KPI.
Sales Team Leader - salary up to £40k pa (dependent on experience) + Commision (40% of salary), Permanent, City London
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative leader in financial education and examinations with over 2 decades of unrivalled experience in delivering these specialist services to the finance sector. This position reports in to the Company MD and will involve managing and keepig motivated a team of up to 4 direct reports.
This position would suit those with strong business development/sales experience in a B2C target driven environment. If you havehad previous experience within education, training, conferences and/or events we encourage you to apply to find out more.
What will you be doing?
This is a newly created position and will involved overseeing a small team of 4 direct reports both onsite and remotely. Your key responsibility will be to increase sales and manage the team.
You will also oversee:-
- Setting of KPI and Targets to encourage growth.
- Selling yourself to new and prospective clients
- Achievement of growth for relevant global courses.
- Business Development via telephone and email (B2C).
- Target and track progress on CRM and IT systems and to provide reports as requested.
- Assisting with other projects as needed.
What do you need?
- 3 years + business development/Sales or similar B2C target driven environment.
- Experience managing sales teams, preferably global.
- Proven track record of exceeding objectives and targets.
Are you keen to find out more?
Email or call us on in confidence to discuss further.
This really is a great opportunity to join an innovative Company.