Do you have the ability to motivate and develop a team? Do you have leadership experience within a fast-paced sales environment?
We are currently recruiting for an award-winning insurance group, who are now looking for a strong Sales Team Leader to join their successful team within the Personal Lines Insurance Industry. Insurance experience is not essential as their induction programme will provide you with industry and regulation knowledge.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, you will oversee a team of 7 sales executives, providing motivation and support to maximise sales opportunities and exceed KPI’s.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Team Leader:-
- Motivate team members to sell a variety of insurance and add-on products
- Motivate team members to strive for targets
- Train, support and develop team members
- Ensure aggregator conversions are met and report results to management team
- Assist Sales Manager to manage the day to day smooth running of the team
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Lead by example
- Shift work
Skills and qualities needed: -
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of managing / leading a team
- Comprehensive sales experience
- Confident working in a fast paced, call centre environment
- Able to develop, coach and motivate a team
- Target driven
- Dedicated, hardworking and flexible
- Free Parking
- Staff discounts at top UK retailers and service providers
- Funding toward professional qualifications
- Child care vouchers available
This role comes with a basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 (Depending on sales and / or relevant insurance experience). With an achievable bonus structure, you could reach on target earnings of £35,000 to £40,000.
Working hours are 40 hours per week covering the following rotating shift pattern: -
Week 1 - Earlies - 8:30am to 5:00pm
Week 2 - Middles - 10:00am to 6:30pm
Week 3 - Lates - 12:00pm to 8:30pm
Saturdays - 1 in 3 - 9:00am - 5:00pm