Free parking, fantastic salary and a great pension and bonus scheme.
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen to become a Sales Team Leader for a leading independent company based in Portishead. The Sales Team Leader will be responsible for managing a small team of two sales executives, driving revenue for the organisations and establishing if they have a requirement for the company services.
Sales Team Leader duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Driving sales, customer service and overall revenue
- Managing and motivating a small team of two sales executives
- Meeting weekly/monthly team performance goals
- Establishing customer requirements and who their current postal service suppliers are
- Establishing what's important when customers choose a supplier
- Developing new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Being confident in your products and giving advice and how customers may benefit from further discussions
If you are an existing Sales Team Leader professional and looking for that next step up, or an existing Sales Team Leader looking to get out of a call centre environment, then this could be the job for you!
If you believe you have the relevant skills to complete this assignment, please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Rosanna at red today.
Role: Sales Team Leader
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE plus commission
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job