ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
ARE YOU SALES DRIVEN?
CAN YOU INSPIRE A TEAM?
IF SO… WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Sales Team Leader for their client based in Leicester.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Sales Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of inbound sales advisors, this is a target driven role where you will need to have the ability to inspire and motivate your team. You will need to be able to demonstrate coaching and performance management, and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service.
- The Sales Team Leader will manage a team of 6-7
- Performance management through targets
- Assisting with enquiries from the team and general support of the Sales Advisors
- Involvement in all aspects of employee relations including recruitment, training, absence management and daily support amongst your team
- Experience as a Team Leader in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience within a busy, target driven environment
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- The ability to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
The role of Sales Team Leader is a full time permanent position, offering an annual salary of £21,000 plus bonus. Working 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm + Weekends on a rota (any weekend worked is given back in lieu.
Fantastic company benefits include a 33 days holiday including bank holidays, pension scheme, free car parking, free holidays abroad, staff discounts an excellent working environment and clear career progression.
If the position of Sales Team Leader sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hannah Manley at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job