Sales Manager - Business Account Manager
Making revolutionary changes to the online recruitment industry, this independent agency has established itself as a key player with its disruptive approach to change the way people recruit. This success has been driven by its young and expert team whilst developing a unique portal to ease the time spent on making quality hires.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join our team. You will have previous experience working within a B2B Account Management position whilst overseeing a team of Business Development Managers. You will lead from the front with a can-do approach. This role would suit a someone looking for a step-up in their career and could be well suited to someone within a Senior Sales, Account Management from A media, B2B Sales and / or Recruitment Advertising background.
Working in this versatile position you'll be selling our portfolio of products to an existing client base using a personality driven approach to maximise each of the accounts you're working with. You'll be given the opportunity to work with independence and to your strengths, increasing performance and maximise results. The company's culture rewards ambition and invests into its people that are willing to do whatever it takes to help achieve company goals!
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Proactively engage with existing clients and pitch to major billing accounts within Bluetown.
- Develop long term profitable relationships with all clients
- Pitching to senior managers including HR Managers, Directors and Consultants with confidence
- Approach each day with a positive can-do attitude
- Ensure all KPI's are met and exceeded
- Report directly to Business Directors with forecasts and independent management of pipelines
- Account manage existing account base seeking opportunities to upsell and renew long term agreements
- Be able to meet clients and advise on the best packages to suit their long term needs
- Send reports to the directors on a weekly basis.
What kind of person are we searching for?
- Approachable, enthusiastic and driven
- B2b sales experience - a proven track record is required
- Training experience specifically within sales is a must
- Technological competency in using multiple systems and quickly picking up systems to train in these systems, so an ability to learn quickly is essential
- Develop and manage a small sales team
- Actively recruit for new members of the team
- Confidence in building relationships
- A desire to work within our growing team in the heart of Shoreditch (we're not a call centre or corporate environment) your personality is a big deal
- Be driven, highly ambitious with a bucket load of target tenacity
- £28,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + commission OTE's up to £60k per annum
- Duvet Days
- Perkbox Benefits Package
- Team incentives and monthly prizes
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular social gatherings
To Apply Please Click on the APPLY NOW link attaching your Full CV and Covering Letter
Sales Account Manager, Sales Director, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager
- Team Leader
- B2B Sales
- Sales Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job