£20,000-£28,000 + 25% Bonus
A busy IT re-seller located in London is looking to grow their Sales Support team.
You will be required to support an Account Director with their Private Sector Accounts. This will be a remote based role but as and when safe to do so will return to the office located in central London.
Some of your other roles and responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and supporting the accounts held by the Account Director, assisting in account management and administration
- Developing the full potential of key accounts by maintaining an internal role and allowing the Account Director to do more work both internally and externally on new business
- Identify business opportunities within clients
- Handle all enquiries and queries from clients as directed by Account Director
- Work with key vendors and partners as required to develop opportunities and relationships
- Liaising with all other departments and functions
- Develop and maintain portfolio product knowledge
- Identify training, service and re-sourcing opportunities
- Productions of quotations in response to client enquiries
- Understand Vendor promotions and special bid process
- Deal registrations
The ideal candidate will be/show:
- Highly organised
- Worked in the IT industry previously either for a Vendor, Distributor or IT re-seller
- Ability to change and prioritise tasks constantly throughout the day/week/month
- Experienced working with large accounts
- Basic sales awareness
- Detailed knowledge of products sold
- Experienced on how to interface with vendors
- Willingness to work extended hours as required
- A self starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Able to develop positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Competent on Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
This will be a 2 stage Microsoft Teams interview process and the successful Sales Support professional will ideally be able to start asap.
To find out more please contact Jennifer or apply using the link with your CV.
This role will not be around long so apply today to avoid missing out.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'