Start ASAP - 8 week assignment (potentially longer)
£9.50 - £10 per hour
Central Bristol location plus travel across Bristol and Bath (access to vehicle required)
A current enhanced DBS is essential
Our client is looking for someone who likes to make a difference to young people’s lives. You will be providing support to a friendly team of people who deliver presentations in Secondary Schools across Bristol and Bath.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Attending events to help with set up
- Greeting students on arrival
- Collecting data forms and inputting the information to a database using Salesforce
- Preparing materials for events
Our client are looking for someone who:
- is approachable and confident in speaking to young people
- has excellent communication and time keeping
- has strong administration skills
- is flexible with working hours
The role is 30 hours a week across five days, and you will be required to do the occasional early start or late finish when attending events.
A clear, current, Enhanced Adult and Child DBS is mandatory for this role. You must already have this in place as it is a temporary booking, starting ASAP.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle as you will be required to travel to schools across Bristol and Bath. Travel expenses will be paid.
Like the sound of this? Please apply today with an up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'