Are you an experienced Sales Support Administrator or Operations Coordinator looking for your next opportunity? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, fun and busy environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Permanent position
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Parking on-site
- 08:30 AM - 17:00
- 21 days holiday + BH
Working with the internal and external sales team to provide full administrative support to a designated sales executive and excellent customer service to external customers. A varying range of administrative duties are required.
- Sales Executives
- Internal Departments - (Such as but limited to) Orders, samples, Warehouse
- Management & Senior Management Team
- To process a number of sales orders
- Act as the first point of contact, dealing with all incoming enquiries
- Process sample requests, including web requests
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order's progress and liaising with Samples department and Sales Executive regarding its receipt.
- Cleanse sample report for Sales Executive to monitor our initial enquiry opportunities
- Produce pricing quotations
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested
- Provide Cleaning and Maintenance Schedules as required
- Continuously updating and maintaining an accurate CRM database of project opportunities, company marketing wall and customer details
- CRM data cleansing for weekly tracking and monthly pipeline reports to maintain an accurate sales forecast as required Sales Executive.
- Along with designated Sales Executive and Project Tracking team ensure accurate use of CRM diary, ensuring all client appointments are logged & follow up calls/emails
- Compose letters/faxes/e-mails as requested by Sales Executive
- Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager and Sales Executive.
- Previous experience in sales and customer service administration or operational support
- Good mathematical skills
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Problem Solving and ability to use own initiative
- Teamwork Communication skills
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and priorities work
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Strong social skills
Apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Interviews are taking place this week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'