My well-established client is currently recruiting for Sales and Supply Chain support to join the food division of a rapidly expanding irrigation company. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Enter customer POs, liaise with production, quality, logistics, shipping, importers, customers etc.
- Maintaining customer contracts / order files
- Complete Order process and inventory management related documentation.
- Send Order confirmations to the Customer
- Information to customers on order status, shipment information, arrival notices etc.
- To assist accounts dept. in payment collection where ever required.
- Maintain pending orders status and advise the team leader in case of delays in production and shipment.
- Any other order related work independent of or in conjunction with other departments.
- Servicing existing customers, answering queries,
- Receive and handle inquiries and process those in consultation with your group leader.
- Follow up on quotes with existing customers and new prospective customers.
- Establish / maintain link between Area Managers and customers.
- Inventory Accounting
- Maintaining Inventory levels
- Interactions with warehouses.
- Tracking stocks and producing reports
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.
- Answer incoming phones
- Other general office work
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in food industry desired.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft), emails etc.
- Past experience in customer service.
- Willingness and ability to learn about products and willingness to take on new / additional responsibilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job