- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Flexitime Available
- Walking Distance From Local Train Station
An award winning design and manufacturer local to Newtown is looking to expand their existing sales team to increase volume of sales and growth of the business. This role would suit a confident communicator with experience in construction or a similar field.
- Following up, progressing and administering sales enquires and quotations to support existing sales activities.
- Ensuring quotes are converted to orders by providing written and verbal updates to clients.
- Completing follow-ups and quotations within predefined timescales.
- Compiling information on competitors to identify potential growth areas for the business.
- Working alongside other departments to improve/streamline sales processes.
- Complying with all company procedures and HSE policies.
- Experience in a similar sales support position essential.
- Knowledge of the construction sector preferred.
- A natural problem solver.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
- A strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
A rapidly expanding and award winning design and manufacturer, boasting a range of unique architectural products. This organisation offers a challenging but flexible working environment with opportunities for career progression.
- Flexitime Available
- Pension Scheme
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.