Sales Support - Transport Services
Basic Salary between £17k -£20k depending upon experience
Based In Nottingham
My client is a market leading multi national company who have a fantastic opportunity within Sales Support.
- This is a Sales Support role, working as part of a small team in a fast paced environment
- You will be responsible for speaking with clients and uploading orders onto the system as well as dealing with any arising issues.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients and internal departments while providing operational support to the Sales Account Managers
- Excellent organisational skills with a great attention to detail is essential
- Previous sales, customer service or even sales administration experience would be a great fit
- Great rapport building skills are needed as you will be speaking to customers every day
- You will have good time management skills and be able to prioritise your workload as well as a positive, professional attitude.
- £17k - £20k basic salary depending upon experience
- 23 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Full Training provided
- Integral role in a worldwide organisation
- Progression opportunities available
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody, however, all unsuccessful applicants will be filed and considered for all future opportunities.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant Recruitment welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.