Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support role to join them in St Helens. The successful applicant will join them on a full time basis and will receive a very competitive hourly rate of pay + a bonus based on a monthly performance.
They are a rapidly expanding full-line industrial supply distributor that specializes in fasteners and fixings. Their decentralized, people-centered approach has enabled them to take its place among the world’s elite growth companies, garnering many high-profile recognitions of their business success. "They are an organization that really believes in people - that people can do great things, if they are given a chance." - Company Founder.
- An induction programme for new starters and an access to their School of Business with 100s of real world, career-related online courses
- A variety of development and internal promotion opportunities
- A secure and stable working environment
- Working hours: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Thursday and 8 am – 2:30 pm, Friday
- Competitive rate of pay + performance bonus scheme
- Working in small teams
- Autonomy in performing your daily tasks
- Background of an international company with strong worldwide presence
Who they are looking for in the Sales Support
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, sales minded individuals willing to commit long-term, develop and grow within the company.
Sales Support responsibilities include:
- Daily warehouse activities (e.g. cycle counts, maintaining optimal stock level)
- Office duties (e.g. using their POS system, answering phone calls)
- Servicing a Vendor Managed Inventory program at their local customers
- Driving a culture of excellence in customer service and high process-quality
Desirable Sales Support candidate/attributes:
- Ability to grasp new concepts efficiently and learn new procedures quickly
- Analytical and critical evaluation of an issue
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Clean driving license
- Ability to lift packages up to 25kg
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to step into their Sales Support role please click apply now.